GO!

I absolutely hate this!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:46am PST 
Sorry, this is supposed to be a forum about why we love Catster. I do love Catster, but could someone please improve on the Answers Board system? I just spent thirty minutes writing a reply, and when I went to post it, it went into cyberspace limbo and was never heard from again. Do we have to write all comments with Word, save them, and then copy them when posting to Catster? Life is short. Please tell me in advance if something will not load. Also, the Answers Board, unlike the Forums, insists that you preview a comment before submitting it. More than once, I have previewed without submitting. Why so careful only on the Answers Bosrd?
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:56am PST 
The going into cyberspace limbo thing was not a one time deal. Happens around half the time. The longer it takes to write a reply, the more likely it is that your comment will just wither on the vine, as it were. If there is a time limitation on writing comments, please tell us. Sometimes on the Answers Board, you have to look up stuff while you answer. That takes time.
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 8:58am PST 
It has happend to us also, Harvey. Either the message does not appear, or it appears twice. I am too "techno challenged" to figure our why, just thought it was Computer Bugs.

Take Care,
Auntie Faye and The New Orleans Kitites
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 4:12pm PST 
Urgh!!!
[notify]

Ralphie & Randy

Purred: Wed Nov 30, '11 7:18pm PST 
I only had this happen once, after typing a long and thoughtful post. Annoying! Now I highlight and copy the text before I submit the answer, so if it disappears I can just paste it back and try again. Of course, I'm sure it will happen again the first time I forget to copy.
[notify]