GO!

Do we have a "Suggestion Box"?

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Topic closed to new posts.
Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 4:33pm PST 
I was wondering, if we had a place on here, for a Suggestion Box, where we can provide positive/constructive suggestions, on how to make Catster a better playground. thinking

We would like to do this in a postive and constructive and poliet manner. hug

Edited by moderator Wed Jun 29, '11 2:29am PST

Edited by forums moderator

Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue Jun 21, '11 5:38pm PST 
Hey Bumpurr, that is a great idea, i know my daddy has not been really excited about all the changes since they changed the homepage, and when they have major fleas, the only thing we could find was on the contact page, under subject, pick " i have a suggestion ", but, a Suggestion Box is a good idea.
[notify]

Sterling Mithril

Jaws-I\'ll eat- anything!

Purred: Thu Jun 23, '11 10:54am PST 
The only reason I didn't reply to this post is that I don't know if Catster has a "suggestion box". Sorry you didn't get much help in this posting.
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Fri Jun 24, '11 4:49am PST 
There's a link on the bottom of the pages that says "contact"... you could try that.

At any rate, now that our Plus is up, we are happy (wow, never thought we'd say this) to say we are done with Catster. Most of our friends here are also on Facebook though, so no harm, no foul, I reckon!

We'll miss our friends, but we do not feel that Catster is really "for the cats" anymore. cry

We may peek in , now and again to see our friends at the LLS.

Good luck, Bump... good luck...

Purrs & Pounces,
~Chey~
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Fri Jun 24, '11 8:00pm PST 
Nooo, Sis!!! cry

Edited by author Fri Jun 24, '11 8:12pm PST

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Tue Jun 28, '11 1:04pm PST 
HQ does not monitor or respond to posts in any of the Forums for technical difficulties, site feature requests, account assistance, feedback, suggestions, etc.

You must contact HQ by way of Support. Scroll down to the bottom of any page on Catster and at the bottom, select the "Contact" link.

We read and consider each and every inquiry that come through Support.

way to gokitty

Catster HQ

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 3:08pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

Catster HQ

Purred: Wed Jun 29, '11 3:08pm PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Catster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ