GO!

What Are You Doing For Thanksgiving? :-)

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 4:29am PST 
Just wondering what every kitties plans are for Thanksgiving. I used to go to my brothers, but his first wife, insisted, the TV be shut off, while we ate, which would not have been a big deal, normally, but we always ate, during the Dallas game. eek

She wouldn't even leave it on, so I could listen to it. shock

So I ate as fast as I could, and went in the kitchen and turned the game on. laugh out loud

Finally I said, to the heck with this, mol, and I just started staying home, so I could watch Dallas in peace, mol. way to go

Now my family goes out to eat for TG, they always do invite me, but I always decline.

So on TG day, I sleep in, do nothing all day, don't have to go anywhere, just enjoy being home with my kitties and watching the Dallas game. way to go
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 6:10pm PST 
Mommy and Daddy cook, eat, then settle down for the Dallas game and then Texas Longhorn vs Texas A&M game. This year it will just be us, the two Grandads, and Sister. Sister's friend is coming to watch the games with us this year.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Tue Nov 23, '10 9:09pm PST 
Just eat and sleep ... and eat and sleep ... at home. laugh out loud

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 5:33am PST 
Well normally we have a big feast at home and this year we were going to have Jmatt's kids and their momma over. But Jmatt got the news that his grandad passed away so plans changed.
Jmatt and nana left tuesday to go out of state, the funeral is today and they will be back home TG afternoon. All the furless ones are going to go out to eat at a buffet place that is serving TG day foods.

Mommy will be DVRing the parade and the Saints/Dallas game this year.
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 8:57am PST 
That's a good plan, Apollo! way to go

Mom has to work until midnight or later tonight and dad has to work a 12-hour day today. frown Then they will sleep late. On Thanksgiving Day, they are going with Candy and grandpa to one of Candy's relative's house. Mom feels bad about it, but she doesn't have to cook anything! Then mom has to be at work at 3am on Black Friday. UGH!!!!confusedshockshrug

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 1:40pm PST 
Tia and I plan to make Mom feel guilty when she leaves in the morning to go to Uncle's. Mom says she won't stay long and will bring some turkey home with her. After Mom leaves, we'll probably sleep until she comes back and then, we'll probably try the guilt again.laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 5:08pm PST 
I'm going to a cousin's house, should be about 25 people, all of whom I am related to by blood or marriage. No football for me, don't want to break my record of never, ever having watched any sort of sporting event....MOL..MOL.... A co-worker said the New Orleans Saints vs Dallas starts at 3:15 Central Time. But means nothing to me.....(with apologies to Bumpurr and his family...MOL).

Lots and lots of food, laughter and fellowship. And I will bring home some turkey for the furry family.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

alley cat- angel

Miss Alley girl- girl

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 7:00pm PST 
I am spending the day with the kittos and dinner at my sister later in the evening. The babies love it when I am home they are in the room where I am and all five of them follow me when I leae a room. I think we might enjoy some TV time while they sleep. Tonight I will bake a turkey and give turkey bites to anyone that wants to tast it.
[notify]