GO!

Bump is very upset

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 4:03pm PST 
Catster took his birthday post, out of the kitten section, and put it in the party section, which ain't nobody going to see it in there.

I specifically put it in there, because when he was a kitten, I was told he would not make it past 1 yr old, the fact that he is 4 yrs old, is very meaningful and significant to me. Can you even imagine how horrible it was to be told, your kitten is going to die, and then, he is still going strong at 4.

And Athena's mommy requested that we not do the blog, I understand why, and will respect her wishes, wanted to do something nice for her, shot down again today.

Gee, sorry I even mentioned it was his birthday, will not make that mistake again.
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 4:17pm PST 
*purrs and comforts Bump* hug Im sorry your post got moved big Bump.
Happy Birthday you sweet cuddly kitty. party

Athena's Mommy may have asked you not to do the blog, but it may be therapeutic for you to write up what you had wanted to anyways, and just keep it to yourself until such time that she is ready to see it (which may never come). I know you have a really big heart, so you might find doing something like that for yourself a healing experience as well.

Edited by author Mon Oct 18, '10 4:19pm PST

[notify]

Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 5:08pm PST 
Bump, please don't be upset. I understand why you wanted the post in the kitten section, but you are a big boy now. I know you are very proud of it and want to encourage other kitties but I'm guessing Catster just wanted to make sure the forums stay on topic. Sometimes they are more strict than others. But don't worry. Your friends have grown up too and they will know you are all grown up. Maybe you could post something in Cat Health about what was wrong with you and how you survived it. Happy Birthday sweet boy. We adore you!
[notify]