GO!

Week 6 Football Pool has been Suspended

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Sat Oct 16, '10 1:19pm PST 
Under the circumstances, I have decided to suspend Week 6. I hope everybody understands and nobody is upset. We will resume with
Week 7. cry

Please lets us all hold hands and paws, and pray for Athena. hug
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sat Oct 16, '10 2:58pm PST 
Has something happened to Athena? Please let me know if something has happened. Has someone heard something new since last night? Please pmail me if you have!
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Sat Oct 16, '10 5:27pm PST 
We can still have the tailgate party, if you kitties want to, we can dedicate it to our very good friend Athena, and Cowboy has contacted the Green Bay Packers, and they are dedicating their game against Miami, to
Athena, watch for the special stickers on their helmets on Sun, and Dallas is also dedicating their game to
Athena, and will be a poundin Farve to the turf, run up the score on us........ payback is a *B*. way to go
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Sat Oct 16, '10 7:22pm PST 
Did anything happen to Athena overnight? Whats going on? frown
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 7:41am PST 
Athena went to see her brother Aragorn last night, I am still crying cry
[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 8:13am PST 
Athena passed last night at her Dr's in her Mom's arms. A thread is in the forums:

http://www.catster.com/forums/When_its_Time_to_Say_Goodby e/thread/689561/last

When you cut and paste, close any spaces (back space) that may appear in the link.

Edited by author Sun Oct 17, '10 8:16am PST

[notify]

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 9:23am PST 
*Pep and Allie set up a table with refreshments for anyone wishing to be with friends today*
[notify]

Roxanne- (kitty- heaven)

Jacques' one and- only

Purred: Sun Oct 17, '10 8:32pm PST 
Oh, no....we are so sorry to hear Athena did not recovercry

Cowboy, I think putting the game on hold for a week is a lovely idea. I'm sure nocat is upset. Also, dedictating those games to Athena is a lovely tribute.

*goes off to make sure Athena's cloud in Kitty Heaven is ready*little angel
[notify]

VIJAY

Master- Fiend

Purred: Mon Oct 18, '10 5:42pm PST 
Sorry all The Fiends have gone missing...we are still trying to re-establish The Boyz' password.
The cat mother got a new computer. The other finally died.

Athena is here with us...we were notified of events and had been following her illness although we couldn't get online. *sigh*
[notify]