GO!

Football Kitties, need your input and thoughts

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

Topic closed to new posts.
Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 9:16am PST 
As far as putting them in divisions, by where they live, we have an overload in the Eastern Division, and one kitty has a state that has no footyball team. shrug

Seems like we had more kitties playing last season. thinking

Maybe we should put them in divisions, of where their favorite team is, altho Bump, Cowboy and Cruiser are still going to be in the Eastern Division. laugh out loud

I still want to put them in Divisions, and have to have kitties qualify for the playoffs, kinda like a friendly competition per say, makes it more fun.

What do you kitties think?

Any other ideas or suggestions?

First game is Thurs night, already have 2 kitties picks, altho they are not due until Thurs night at 7;30pm EST. wave
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 11:17am PST 
blue dog
[notify]

Zoe

No, you cannot- look at the- number.

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 1:50pm PST 
Y'know....I went to reread your plan that you posted in the original football thread a while ago, but for some reason the first two pages of posts are gone. Just empty bubbles.shrug So I'm glad you posted a new thread!

I was wondering if you meant in your first thread that, because we live in GA, you'd put us with the Falcons, which is NFC South, no?

I like your idea of placing us by which team we like -EXCEPT- my sister and I like different teams (me, Steelers and her, Dolphins) But, I'd be OK with you selecting whatever division you want to put us in.
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 3:02pm PST 
Yup, had you down for GA, which would be the South, but Cheyanne is in NE and they don't have a football team, sigh..... so had to come up with another plan of attack.

So I guess we are going to have to go by the teams kitties like.

Your right, the orig post is blank, who knows what happened, mol. Gonna have to start a new thread, its just going to confuse kitties, if they go to the original. shrug

Its OK if you and your sister like different teams or the same team. big grin
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 7:06pm PST 
It's those Catster fleas again. I let HQ know the thread is empty. It may take a few days but it should be back again.

Cowboy, we really don't have a favorite team any more. But if you have to assign us to a team, make it the Green Bay Packers.

Edited by author Mon Sep 6, '10 7:22pm PST

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 8:23pm PST 
Well, I must admit I don't really understand about divisions, but I know you've got it all figured out, Cowboy! I live not too far from Philly so I guess I'm in the Eastern division. I think Chey likes Cincinati. However that's spelled. mol!
[notify]

Gysmo,- (Always in- my heart)

Miranda, my love

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 8:20am PST 
Bucs for all of us!wink

We'll change into our Football attire soon!

Edited by author Tue Sep 7, '10 7:03pm PST

[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 6:57pm PST 
Hi, We have closed this thread.

Click Here For The Football Pool Forum

Edited by author Tue Sep 7, '10 7:10pm PST