GO!

"The Snarling" The Most Powerful, Heartbreaking Horror Movie

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 4:38pm PST 
Scene 3
Setting: Near the Arctic Ocean in a cave with Daisy standing with Misty and Socko with a bewildered look on her white face.
Daisy: Misty, did you just say what I think you may have said?
Misty: (Sighs.) Yes, Daisy, I must admit I did.
Daisy: But Misty, why? You know Socko was just halucinating. He hasn't been getting enough sleep lately anyway.
Misty: Daisy, I understand that this doesn't make much sense at all, but I just had a dream. A dream that a dragon-like figure jumped open a volcano, and that all the cats and the great Arctic Ocean were destroyed.
(A chilling wind blew, and Daisy and Misty shivered in the freezing cold air.)
Daisy: Let's go inside the shelter as we discuss this, it gets way to cold at night here on this island, doesn't it?
(Daisy and Misty walk into the cave shelter with their two long tails lingering behind them, and they stayed clear of anything otherwise.)
Daisy: Now, may you please explain to me exactly what is going on with this?
Misty: (Dips her head and looks back at Daisy.) Daisy, like I said, this may sound weird, but we really need to think out of the box sometimes. Sometimes, things just don't stay the same, safe way, and we may even need to risk our lives to keep ourselves out of harm.
Daisy: What do you mean?
Misty: I mean, this part of the Arctic Ocean is no longer safe. We must either move to a new home, or fight off the hazard to this operation, it's our choice.
(Socko opens his eyes and stands.)
Socko: Or is there?
Daisy: Since when were you awake?
Socko: Since just now. The only thing we can do is fight off the monster; the monster can go pretty far, however our tiny little boat cannot.
Misty: (Purrs and licks her chest, trying to calm herself down.) I think Socko's right; the monster could fire for miles if he wanted to in my dream, however the boat will not be able to escape far enough to do so.
Daisy: So you all are sure about this?
Misty and Socko together: Positive.
Daisy: And when shall we begin our journey?
Socko: Pretty early. I don't think we would want sun in our faces, but I still think it's important to be able to see.
Misty: I think Socko's right about that. Maybe we should go tommorrow morning.
Socko: We need to get a good night's sleep and be prepared, "cause it's sure gonna be a big day tommorrow.
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 4:06pm PST 
Scene 4
Setting: In a dark, dark cave near the Arctic Ocean with several palm trees surrounding the three characters. Socko, Daisy, and Misty sit in the cave. (Dramatic Nature Music Playing)
(A roaring sound splits open the silence in the distance.)
Socko: *Trembles in fear.* I sure wish I knew what that sound was. It's really, really scary....
Daisy: *Groans.* Socko, it's called, "The Snarling."
Misty: The only question I have is, where is it coming from?
Daisy: *Shakes head and closed eyes seriously.* We really don't know. All we do know is that it is very dangerous, and there's no way to get away from it.
Socko: How do you know?
Daisy: It's because I think I had a dream last night.
Socko: (Whispers.) I told you it wasn't safe here anymore.
Daisy: (Whispers.) I guess you were right for once; we should get going.
(The three cats set out to the small boat in the early, morning at the very crack of dawn.)
Misty: How long do you think we will be gone.
Daisy: (Gets boat going as the three are inside.) I dunno. Maybe we will just have to wait.
Socko: Wait for what?
Daisy: (Closes eyes and whispers.) I don't know. All I know is that this is going to be really, really dangerous.
(The boat with the two adult cats and the kitten roll along the vast body of water, leaving nothing but a feline scent behind them.)

Edited by author Fri Sep 10, '10 4:06pm PST

[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Fri Sep 10, '10 4:36pm PST 
applause Cant wait for more applause
[notify]

Colorado *- In Loving- Memory *

Mr. Coon

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 7:25pm PST 
"My Pirate name is King Howie Stacey. I have been following your little tale and i hev to tell ya, I'm glued. i especially liked scene 2...riveting. I can't wait for more!shock
[notify]

Napoleon

Zippy the Wonder- Dog!

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 7:27pm PST 
"My Pirate name is Lord Scooby Teague. As ye can tell from looking at me, i am no stranger to danger and injury. I enjoy a good twist. Har! Har! for a good ending!
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Thu Sep 23, '10 11:54pm PST 
We want more! happy dance
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2