GO!

"The Snarling" The Most Powerful, Heartbreaking Horror Movie

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:04am PST 
Daisy: Hi. I'm Daisy and this is Socko, Misty, and me here and we are going to present to you "The Snarling." Now, those of you who get scared easily, please DO NOT watch this unless you want to fall out of your seat because this is absolutely crazy! Mad, bad things will happen in this movie, and you must be prepared. For about a week or two, we will be presenting a scene a day here for this movie, so you can't just watch it all in one sitting. You can also post comments here, but you will also see several new movie posts sooner or later. Now today, we are just going to show you the previews, and tommorrow we will begin acting out the actual meov-I mean movie scenes. Now get in your seats, get some snacks and drinks from the concession if your hungry, and get ready for the previews!
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:23am PST 
Setting: In a dark, dark cave near the Arctic Ocean with several palm trees surrounding the three characters. Socko, Daisy, and Misty sit in the cave. (Dramatic Nature Music Playing)
(A roaring sound splits open the silence in the distance.)
Socko: *Trembles in fear.* I sure wish I knew what that sound was. It's really, really scary....
Daisy: *Groans.* Socko, it's called, "The Snarling."
Misty: The only question I have is, where is it coming from?
Daisy: *Shakes head and closed eyes seriously.* We really don't know. All we do know is that it is very dangerous, and there's no way to get away from it.

(Lighting flashes in front of scene.)
(Clicking Music Sound)
Setting: A starry night in a small boat on a sparking blue ocean in the darkness of the night: the clock struck 9!
Socko: *Yawns.* What if I don't want to see the snarling monster. (Whispers) What if I don't want to die?
(Roaring sound in the background.)
Daisy: We have to Socko, we have no choice. *Closes eyes, failing to hide her fear that is obviously impossible to overcome.*

*Lighting flashed just then, and the clock struck 12.*
(Heart pumping sound)
Setting: Near a volcano on that exact same starry night on that exact same small boat with two adult cats and a kitten inside. This is all near a volcano.
*A huge, horrifying, dragon-like feature breaks away out of the volcano.*
Narrater: Don't miss "The Snarling."
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:50am PST 
Socko: *Ruffles fur.* Whew, that was a great preview! Now, watch out! 'Cause the very first scene to the actual movie is tommorrow afternoon, so come here when you can!
[notify]

MELAH The- Molenator!

Mimiimiimiimiimi- imimi

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 10:08am PST 
Me and my sisters and brother will be anxiously awaiting the next one.
[notify]

♥- Daisy- ♥

White cats rule!

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 1:09pm PST 
Scene 1
Setting: In a cave with two full grown cats and a kitten: Daisy, Misty, and Socko the kitten sat and silently watched the light from the sunset gleam upon the shining water of the Arctic Ocean in the early morning.
Daisy: I think that the monster is gone. I don't know what that was, but it did not look pleasant at all. I could tell that it could not hurt us because it was underwater though.
Misty: (Paws at fish and drags it to shore.) I don't think that it was anything we needed to know about. By the way, we really can't tell how dangerous something is by first glance.
Daisy: (Looks down at Socko.) I think Misty's right, Socko. You are trembling and worrying over nothing.
Socko: (Gasping for air.) I saw it... Daisy.... I saw it, I know I did. (Catches breath.) It... was... red.
Daisy: Socko, it was not red. You are being so silly. Misty, was it red?
Misty: (Quickly mews and shakes head.) No.
Socko: (Finally begins to calm down.) No, Daisy. That's not what I meant. I meant that I saw a reddish outline surrounding it, not that it was red itself, it was blue solid.
Misty: Maybe you just weren't seeing right. Maybe you thought you saw it but overall you were just noticing an illusion because it was so late at night.
Socko: (Cocks head to one side unsurely.) Maybe.
Daisy: You see, Socko, there's really nothing to worry about.
(An eagle flies above the cats' heads and swoops down at Misty's ears.)
(Misty squeals as Socko and Daisy both flinch.)
Misty: Ow! What was that? Youch!
Daisy: Misty, stay put! (Lifts paw over Misty's face.) We are going to check on your ears.
Misty: (Grunts.) I'm okay, I'm okay, don't worry about it!
Daisy: (Runs over.) No, Misty. We HAVE to check on you!
Misty: (Falling over and grunting in pain even louder.) I don't need help. I'm the oldest; I'll be alri-. (Chokes.)
Daisy: Misty! Nooooo!
Socko: (Runs over to check on Misty's ear.) Daisy, I think, I think her ear is torn, but her right ear is okay!
Daisy: (Joins Socko.) Oh my bastet! Socko, your right, and... and...
Socko: Is that blood in her eye!?
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 1:17pm PST 
That was the first scene cats. I hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger at the end, MOL. The next scene will be on September 8th tommorrow around afternoon, probably about 4:00-4:30 like it was today, but we do not know for sure.
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 1:41pm PST 
Here is the movie scedule for every day this whole week:
Sunday: N/A
Monday: Previews @ ? (I forgot MOL)
Tuesday: Scene 1 @ 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday: Scene 2 @ 4:30 P.M.
Thursday: Scene 3 @ 4:30 P.M.
Friday: Scene 4 @ 4:30 P.M.
Saturday: Scene 5 @ 8:00 A.M.
Sunday: Fun Facts and Summaries on "The Snarling" @ 8:00 P.M.
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Tue Sep 7, '10 1:42pm PST 
Here is the movie scedule for every day this whole week:
Sunday: N/A
Monday: Previews @ ? (I forgot MOL)
Tuesday: Scene 1 @ 4:00 P.M.
Wednesday: Scene 2 @ 4:30 P.M.
Thursday: Scene 3 @ 4:30 P.M.
Friday: Scene 4 @ 4:30 P.M.
Saturday: Scene 5 @ 8:00 A.M.
Sunday: Fun Facts and Summaries on "The Snarling" @ 8:00 P.M.
If any editing to the plans is done, I will be sure to let you know.
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 8, '10 4:32pm PST 
Scene 2
Setting: Inside the cave shelter in the middle of the night by the lake with Socko and Daisy watching over Misty as she sleeps.
Socko: D'you think she's gonna be okay, Daisy?
Daisy: Oh yeah; I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Some cats just take forever to heal up after something like that, but Misty seems to have just had a little accident. However, I must admit that never in my life have I ever heard of a poisonous eagle.
Socko: Neither have I. I told you that there was something strange going on here.
Daisy: Socko, again, you are being so unfreasonable, the only reason why you should be afraid of this would be because your afraid of illusions. I'm telling you, Socko, there has NEVER been anything that's gone wrong around here, there ISN'T, and there never WILL be! Now you should go to sleep. Actually, you probably should have gone to sleep a pretty long time ago, I'll take care of her myself.
Socko: (Shakes head.) I'll go to sleep, I guess, you can take care of Misty.
(Socko creeps to the back of the cave, and curls up and closes his eyes.)
Misty: (Cat-streches and opens eyes and yawns, then stands up.) Daisy, red, danger... in The Arctic Ocean.
Daisy: (Cocks head to the side and meows in a confused voice.) Misty, what are you talking about?
Misty: I sense.... danger, here.
Daisy: Misty, what are you talking about?
Misty: I'm not for sure, but I think Socko may be right.
[notify]

Tosca- Biscotti

Birds beware

Purred: Wed Sep 8, '10 4:58pm PST 
Exciting...I can't wait to see how it ends. smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2