GO!

Share the Best of Catster With Us!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  
Annie- Spokescat - Calico- Juncti

I am the- Spokescat

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 4:13pm PST 
When I post my diary and state a problem, it brings fellow Catster's with similar problems or answers to my aid.

Sometimes just a comment placed on a photo or diary by a fellow Catster leads to some very wise and comforting advise.

http://www.catster.com/forums/post.php#
This is why "Catster" itself is the best source for any type of information. http://www.catster.com/forums/post.php#

Fellow Catster's are more then happy to direct you to a, Fellow Catster or a sight. This is the best way to receive answers to your question or problem.
[notify]

Annie- Spokescat - Calico- Juncti

I am the- Spokescat

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 4:15pm PST 
When I post my diary and state a problem, it brings fellow Catster's with similar problems or answers to my aid.

Sometimes just a comment placed on a photo or diary by a fellow Catster leads to some very wise and comforting advise.

This is why "Catster" itself is the best source for any type of information.

Fellow Catster's are more then happy to direct you to a, Fellow Catster or a sight. This is the best way to receive answers to your question or problem.
[notify]

Skylar- db#39A

just- casual...I\'ve- mellowed with- age!

Purred: Mon Jul 12, '10 2:00pm PST 
There are some many great things about Catster. We love the friendships, the beautiful pictures, and creative diary enteries, and particpating in the various groups and forums. I have several heart defects and really love the support and advice and purrs that members give one another. We also enjoy participating in the contests. There is just so much to enjoy!
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Jul 13, '10 6:45am PST 
What I love best about Catster, is the great friendships I have made on here! way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

What I remember most, is the huge support I got, from all the other kitties, when the kittens got neutered. Yes, not a big deal to some, and fairly minor, compared to some issues, but it had me a wreck. So many nice kitties help my hand, mol, and assured me, it was going to be all OK, which it was, mol. The support I got, for something that was important to me, was overwhelming, and I will never forget it. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

I also like, that the Catster family members, let me be me. We all know how overly pickey I am, mol, and they give me a wide latitude on that. big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave:- h
[notify]

Vanessa

Furry Girl

Purred: Fri Jul 16, '10 12:35am PST 
We found this post by Shadow on the importance of nutrition in preventing health issues in the Food and Nutrition forum to be very informative and helpful. smile
[notify]

Jasper

It's all about- ME!!!

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 5:14am PST 
Today is the third annifursary of Operation Miracle Manx and the safe arrival of me and my Mom cat Jillian to our furever home! cheer

PS HQ you promised 25 Zealies to the first 20 who responded here and I was #6. Where are my Zealies?thinking I want to share them with others.dancing
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 7:18am PST 
I've been amazed at the amount of knowledge I've been able to tap into here.

Sometimes just reading the forums and the answers will clarify someting for me. For instance, both cats are on no grain, all canned food diet and there is such a difference in their coats in just a couple of weeks.

Thank you all for your helpfulness and caring attitudes.
[notify]

Catster HQ

Purred: Thu Jul 29, '10 10:07am PST 
Thanks again for all the great posts and links and thank you for lovin' Catster! Zealies have been posted to your accounts! Have FUN!
puppy

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Aug 3, '10 7:53pm PST 
I know it's all over but I'd sure like to see this carried on.
We received so much support when I went missing. Alfie formed a group and many joined supporting us. I was found 6 months later with the help af all our Catster friends. The group is still there today with a new title
http://www.catster.com/group/Purrs_and_woofs_for_the_missing-12424
It has a lot of good information for anyone else missing their furry friends.
happy danceYayhappy danceto Catsterhappy dancekittyhappy danceYayhappy danceto furry furiendshappy dance
[notify]

Pookie

Im so beautiful,- it hurts!

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 11:22am PST 
My beautiful Pookie was a very unique little girl, with a variety of different ailments...caster's forum helped me find out a lot of information leading to her mysterious tumor and what it was. Plus not to for get the loving support we got when she just past away this past May, she was almost 3 and will be sorely missed! I keep Pookie on Catster because I love people being able to see her when passing by and I love how Catster people understand the love/loss of a kitty more than most and its also my way of visiting her when I need to see her pretty face! Thanks Catster!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3