GO!

Please vote for me! I'm entered in a Cutest Pet Contest!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Tue Feb 16, '10 9:05am PST 
Hi pups and purrs!
I could really use your votes! I'm entered in a cutest pet contest at a news station here in Phoenix. There will be 2 grand prizes...1 for dogs and 1 for cats. I'm entered in with all the cats. There are also 2 rounds of voting!

The 1st round is for the top 10 pets in each catagory begins today Monday, Feb. 15, 2010 and ends on Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010.

The 2nd round of voting to determine the grand prize winners begins on Monday, March 1,2010 and ends on Sunday, March 7,2010.

You are allowed 3 votes per person per day.
You must register and create a username and password. Once registered you can search for my photos(I have 4 pics entered) by entering my name Simon in the 'Search' area. 2 pages come up with dogs first and then the cats. I am the only cat with the name Simon. Please vote for the pic with the most votes!

I know this is a bit confusing but I would really appreciate all the help I could get! Thank you all very much!

Here is the link:

http://kpho.upickem.net/engine//Welcome.aspx?contestid=13041

If this link doesn't work you can go to their main website which is:
www.kpho.com
From there you will see on the top right side of the page in red letters the link to vote in the Cutest Pet Contest.

Hugs & purrs,
Simon
hughughug

Edited by author Fri Feb 19, '10 1:54pm PST

[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Fri Feb 19, '10 1:57pm PST 
Please help me with the votes! So far I am short of reaching the top 10! I could really use everyfurs' help! Thanks so much for taking the time to vote for me!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon
hughughug
[notify]