GO!

Please Vote for Blind Cat Rescue...Please?

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Natasha

Tortie and Proud

Purred: Tue Sep 22, '09 8:28pm PST 
Blind Cat Rescue of North Carolina is trying to win $20,000. in the Animal Rescue Site's contest. If they are voted #1 in North Carolina, they win $1,000.! This Rescue does such an amazing job, providing a safe, caring hope for 30+ blind cats, many of whom would have been destroyed.

It's easy to vote and you can vote every day. Just put in the name Blind Cat Rescue and NC in the 'state' box. You'll be helping blind cats see a future!

Thank you!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/sheltercha llenge.faces?siteId=3
[notify]

Misty- (Forever In- Our Hearts)

Queen Of The- Universe

Purred: Wed Sep 23, '09 3:52pm PST 
What a great cause! I'll vote every other day for you (I'm already voting for the Rolling Dog Animal Ranch, a ranch for disabled animals). smilesmile
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 2:12pm PST 
I'll definitely keep voting for you! This is such a wonderful place, and it's special to our hearts because Coop nearly lost his eye.

Purrs,
Coop and Coop's Meowmmyhug
[notify]

Natasha

Tortie and Proud

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 7:41pm PST 
Oh, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're now in first place for our state - NC! If we hold that position for a week, we win $1,000.!!! We could use that money so very much!! Bless you for caring enough to help us.

Here's the link again. It's so fast and easy and could make such a huge difference for those who care for us.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallen ge.faces?siteId=3

Love and purrs,
Natasha
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Fri Sep 25, '09 6:42am PST 
You're so very welcome. I voted again today. I also noticed that some cats are cross-posting in the group forums, so that's good, too!!!

Purrs and good luck. Paws crossed for you!
Coopkitty
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Sun Sep 27, '09 4:35pm PST 
We're still voting! way to go

Coopurr

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 7:12am PST 
We are, too! Purrrrrs...
Coopway to go
[notify]

Lily

Blind Cats- Deserve- Happiness, Too!

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:29pm PST 
Thanks to everyfur for voting!!!!!! I'm one of the littlest kitties at Blind Cat Rescue, but already I know what a wonderful place this is! I wouldn't be alive today, if not for this special rescue. We're in first place for our state after a slide to second, but we can't stop voting each and every day! Just think...a thousand dollars would do SOOOO much for us!

It's so easy and would make such a difference to the blind cats.

Purrs and love to you ALL!!! Bless you for voting and for caring!!!

Little Lily
[notify]

Lily

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:29pm PST 
Thanks to everyfur for voting!!!!!! I'm one of the littlest kitties at Blind Cat Rescue, but already I know what a wonderful place this is! I wouldn't be alive today, if not for this special rescue. We're in first place for our state after a slide to second, but we can't stop voting each and every day! Just think...a thousand dollars would do SOOOO much for us!

It's so easy and would make such a difference to the blind cats.

Purrs and love to you ALL!!! Bless you for voting and for caring!!!

Little Lily
[notify]

Lily

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '09 5:30pm PST 
Sorry! Don't know why that posted twice!!!! Bad computer! Bad!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2