GO!

Please help Maggie in the Bissell MVP contest

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Fri Apr 18, '08 8:53pm PST 
Hi Friends!
Mama has entered me into this final week of the Bissel MVP contest.
This is a neat contest , 'cause the weekly winner and 4 runners up from each of the 15 weeks get a chance to win $10000 for an animal charity. way to go
Anyway, I am hoping my friends here will take a look at my entry and maybe vote for me.
Here is the link to my entry:
http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47201&Pet=1160
I would truly apprecaite your votes! I would like to see a cat win this week, be it me or another kitty. Nearly every week a dog has won!! Lets show Bissell some CAT POWERhappy dancehappy dance
Thank you so much evfurryone!!!!!!
Purrs, Maggie the Maine Coon Cat
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 1:12am PST 
We voted for ya, Maggie! (Or at least our Human did.) You're the black Labrador Retriever, right? naughty
[notify]

Leila

Simply fabulous!

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 7:25am PST 
We voted as well!

If you get a chance, can you go to the link below and vote for our Meowmy in her video contest. She's trying to win a cruise vacation for our daddy is who is coming home from the army this week! smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDr_D3cZ50U

Thank you and have a great day!

...hugs...
Macchiato, Leila, and Meowmy
[notify]

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 10:02am PST 
Hi Harvey, Hi Leila!!
Thank you both for voting for mehappy dance

And Leila-we voted for the video for your Daddy. We hope he wins. Bet you have missed him!

Purrs, Maggie
[notify]

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 6:11am PST 
Hi all, One day left- today Tuesday the 22nd to vote for Maggie or another cat for the Bissell contest. Be sure to at least vote for a cat hamster dance
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 7:04am PST 
Let us know how it turns out!!! way to go
[notify]

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 8:18am PST 
Darn- a dog won again! All the runnersup were dogs too...
The winning picture - the dog's face did not even show.
We were hoping a least a cat would win or place , even if it was not mefrown

But I want to thank evfurry one who took the time to vote for me or another cat this week. I do appreciate it! way to go

Anyway, a few weeks ago fellow catster Josh did come in as a runner up , so I am hoping he will win the grand prize. Good Luck Josh!
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 7:41am PST 
Can you and/or Loki run again in the future? We'll vote every time you do! cheer cheer cheer
[notify]