GO!

Earn Zealies for voting in World's Coolest

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Catster HQ

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 3:30pm PST 
Check it out! You can earn zealies simply for voting!

Edited by author Mon Oct 22, '07 3:38pm PST

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 3:37pm PST 
Uh, can't follow the link, and furthermore, when I try to vote, at the end of the page it cuts me off and I get an error message and a thing to send an error report
[notify]

Catster's- Testing Cat

I just love to- help!

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 3:41pm PST 
Squeakers, I fixed the link above.

Can you pmail me about the error you are getting voting? We haven't heard of anything like that. What page are you voting on when you get the error? Is it as the page loads or after you submit a vote

Ted / HQ
[notify]

Ripley

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 3:41pm PST 
Thats what it does to me to
[notify]

Catster HQ

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 4:14pm PST 
Wow. The more details about the error message you see, where it is displayed, what page you are when voting would be a great help

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 6:14pm PST 
Phew, I'm not the only one, I thought it was my computer or browser or something!
It happens after I vote. I either go to to the Categories section or the Vote section, and I've found it happens more when I start off in the categories. I vote for them and submit, and it takes awhile, but then it bumps me off the Internet and/or I get a thing saying there was an error and it gives me an option to send an error report. One time I got a report to see what was wrong, one of the could-be problems on the list was it could be my computer, one was server problems, I've heard that sometimes Catster and Comcast don't get along so well. . . .I don't know. I'm almost giving up on voting.
It was fine last week, until Thursday or Friday. I've rebooted, everything. . . .
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 6:21pm PST 
Hmm, this time I went to the Vote section and it let me vote and didn't give me an error message! cheercheer
Wonder if it's just that Categories section shrug
We wouldn't go there, but we like to count our zaelies. . .er, uh, see how many are left in that page laugh out loud red face
[notify]

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Oct 22, '07 7:06pm PST 
It seems that our problems have come back, but are mostly in the Costumes and Shades category, that's when it cuts us off after we vote confused
[notify]

Buster *In- Loving- Memory*

I Had FIV

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '07 4:42pm PST 
Wow, it seems to me like there is a problem ...
[notify]

Furever my love

Purred: Wed Nov 7, '07 7:35am PST 
It won't even let me cast any votes now!!!
[notify]