GO!

Hey Guys we need your help!!

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Sun Oct 21, '07 8:15pm PST 
Hi everyonewave

A couple weeks ago I made a post on a couple of contests our group is doing. Now we need all of catster's help in the voting.

To vote go to Black Cat Contest and BWAB Costume Contest and cast your votes. We ask that you limit it to one vote per day per contest.

Voting runs until the 30th and the winners will be announced on Halloween.

Prizes for the black cat contest are a star for first place and rosettes and treats for second and third. As well as being posted on the website and group page.

Prizes for the costume contest will consist of Tiki cat food, toys, greenies, zealies, a star for the first three winners and everyone will get a rosette for entering. So vote for your favorite and maybe even check out our group!
[notify]

Orca The- Killer- Kitten

It's a tux thing

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '07 12:02pm PST 
Here are the results for the BWAB Black Cat Contest.

First Place: Jinx and Fido
Second: Ambrogino and Boogers
Third was myself but I am giving it to the next in line: Ducky and Mojo

Winners of the BWAB Costume contest are:

First: Fido and Ashlye
Second: Captain Morgan
Again I was third but am giving it to the next in line: Boogers

we have two honorable mentions for costume I thought were extra cute they are Sparkman for his pumpkin costume and Bitey for the pig costume.

Thank you every kitty that helped in the voting and made this contest fun. You can still see everyones pictures at www.freewebs.com/zoomercat
[notify]