GO!

Please vote for me! Ms.Kitty.

Check this forum for fun contests and the chance to win awesome prizes on Catster! This is also the place for all of you seeking votes for contests you've entered!

Ms.Kitty - *Spottedstar- *

Sleep,Eat,Rewind

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 1:33pm PST 
Hi I am trying to win Cat of the week or day. It's my dream,and you are the only cats that can help me. Please vote fo me at http://www.catster.com/cats/552423.

Also vote for my family they need your help!!

Please this was my dream ever since I joined Catster and Dogster. You are the only cats and dogs that can make this dream come true.cheer

wave bye can't wait to see that my family and I have more voters!! You can also give me some rosettes and stars as many as you can't wait to here and see your responses!!!wavebig grinwishes to all of you!!

Your Friend,
Ms.Kitty(Spottedfur)

Edited by author Sat Sep 29, '07 1:34pm PST

[notify]

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 7:11pm PST 
We don't vote for COTW or COTD. It is chosen at random by headquarters. Sorry! frown
[notify]

Sleep,Eat,Rewind

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 7:23pm PST 
Everytime I look at the COTW or CATD I see that they have alot of voters ,rosettes, and stars so yeah it kinda does have a little to do with that!
[notify]

Sleep,Eat,Rewind

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 2:37pm PST 
IF YOUR GOING TO VOTE FOR ME SAY YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
[notify]

Eric

Feed me Tuna and- I'll love you- forever!

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 9:34am PST 
Where do I vote for you?
[notify]

Sleep,Eat,Rewind

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 1:42pm PST 
On my page silly!
[notify]

Newt (In Loving Memory)

To Meow or Not- To Meow

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '07 10:41pm PST 
Miss Kitty your the silly one.

1. like one cat said WE do NOT get to vote for cat of the week
2. those kitties have lots of paws, rosettes, and stars because they either are well none, have been on for a while, or got the stuff because pets are congratulating them for being COTW or COTD.
3. last but not least it would be really lucky if you happened to go into give me a paw preference and your name pulled up.

laugh out loudbig grinwinkdancing I'm just sayin'
[notify]

Sleep,Eat,Rewind

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 9:41am PST 
I have no more rossetes or stars!
[notify]

Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:09pm PST 
i am with Newt i hope she gets cat of the week!!!!!applauseapplauseapplausei am cheering for hercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 5:11pm PST 
i am with newt i hope she gets cat of the week!!!i am going to cheer for hercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer;c ;
[notify]