GO!

Turkish Angora question

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Victor

Fearless!

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 6:40pm PST 
I just recently adopted this kitten from a rescue here in Texas. They told me he was a purebred Turkish Angora. Once I got home and did a lot of research, I believe he is. I would like to get some other opinions. He is 11 weeks old, very silky, single layer fur, very outgoing and absolutely fearless. My 70 lb dog approached him the day we got him and he started purring. He is very mischievous and determined. He keeps getting in our fireplace and getting so dirty, no matter how hard we try to block it, he is determined to get in there some way or another! He is also the most loving kitten I have ever owned and loves attention and to cuddle. We live in a military town and unfortunately a lot of purebred animals end up in rescues, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was purebred. I have even seen Sphynxes here in rescues. So what do you guys think? smile
[notify]