GO!

I am new, learning how this works!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Hobbes

I fetch, lick- faces...you sure- im a cat?

Purred: Thu Jun 18, '15 9:19am PST 
I have two kitty's, Belle and Hobbes. Just saying HI! Also when I post on forums my cats pic doesn't show up,just a white square where it should be, not sure why.. any one know?
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Jun 20, '15 3:36pm PST 
Welcome to Catsters!!!!! your pic is showing up now. Casters is thru a major makeover, somethings are working, some are not and some take a few. we are waiting for the new format to be rolled out, but, we are not sure when
[notify]

Hobbes

I fetch, lick- faces...you sure- im a cat?

Purred: Mon Jun 22, '15 7:25am PST 
Thanks so much! I'm starting to get a hang of things!
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Mon Jun 22, '15 3:11pm PST 
Hi, Hobbes and Belle! wave

Welcome to Catster!

Kitty cuddles,
Sundance, Shade, Shannara and Sterling

welcome

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Jun 24, '15 5:29pm PST 
welcomewave Yes Caster is a fun place, but right now there are alot of cobwebs & squirrely things not working rightly. We are to switch over to a new stable flea free format soon, not sure just when though. That is why some things don;t work correctly. But welcome! You will find a great bunch of kitties & their humans here. way to go In the meantime, welcome again! A friend request is on the way (if it workes hehe)
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Thu Jul 2, '15 4:44am PST 
wave hi
[notify]