GO!

Tool to Download ALL of your Photos FREE From Pack!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Sun Jan 26, '14 2:42pm PST 
I received an email from Megan, the founder of Pack this week. The generous team at Pack have created a tool to make it easy for Dogster AND CATSTER members to export their photos to their own computers in 5 seconds! Yes, Pack made it, with no strings attached and no account needed at Pack. They did it just to help us all out!

I received an email from Megan, the founder of Pack this week. The generous team at Pack have created a tool to make it easy for Dogster AND CATSTER members to export their photos to their own computers in 5 seconds! Yes, Pack made it, with no strings attached and no account needed at Pack. They did it just to help us all out!

Dogster and Catster Download

cheercheercheerYAY PACK!!!cheercheercheer

I've been a member of Pack for a while now and posted Beasley's Pack profile last week in the Dogsters and Catster Need a New furever Home thread in the All Paws Bulletin Group.

Pack is a new social-petworking site located here in San Francisco. Right now its mostly a place to post photos and follow dogs, but I hear they have plans for Forums and other Community features. Who knows, maybe even a place for cats!

About Pack:
We believe there’s something magical about dogs and the people who love them. That’s you.

Pack is on a mission to capture that magic. We want to make it fun to celebrate and share the experiences we have with our dogs.

We are a small team of veteran entrepreneurs building something we wish existed.

Pack is just getting started. Thanks for being here at the beginning.

hugThank you Packhug

cheercheercheerYAY PACK!!!cheercheercheer

I've been a member of Pack for a while now and posted Beasley's Pack profile last week in the Dogsters and Catster Need a New furever Home thread in the All Paws Bulletin Group.

Pack is a new social-petworking site located here in San Francisco. Right now its mostly a place to post photos and follow dogs, but I hear they have plans for Forums and other Community features. Who knows, maybe even a place for cats!

About Pack:
We believe there’s something magical about dogs and the people who love them. That’s you.

Pack is on a mission to capture that magic. We want to make it fun to celebrate and share the experiences we have with our dogs.

We are a small team of veteran entrepreneurs building something we wish existed.

Pack is just getting started. Thanks for being here at the beginning.

hugThank you Packhug

Edited by author Sun Jan 26, '14 2:53pm PST

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Tue Jan 28, '14 7:58am PST 
Thank you...I was wondering, does the PACK download work on pages (such as a thread in the forums) or just on photos ?
[notify]