GO!

Rescue Cat

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Tillie

A little cat- with a lot to- learn

Purred: Wed Aug 21, '13 8:49am PST 
Hi, I am new here and new to cats in general. My husband and I are both self proclaimed "dog people", but given our living arrangements a cat seemed like a much better choice to join our family of 4. We rescued Tillie less than a week ago, and I am already so amazed at her! She truly is the perfect fit for our family, and here I am on catster! Never thought I'd be making a profile for my cat! smile Looking forward to meeting some of you.
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Wed Aug 21, '13 7:54pm PST 
Hi Tillie, and congrats on finding your furrever home! welcome

Deep down, I think all humans are potentially cat people, they just need a wonderful kitty like you to help them realize it! Way to go! hi5

Edited by author Wed Aug 21, '13 7:55pm PST

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Wed Aug 21, '13 10:45pm PST 
Hi, Tillie! wave Welcome to Catster -- welcome -- and congratulations on finding your forever home!

It's nice to hear that when a person gets their first cat they realize they really are a cat person.
way to go

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Thu Aug 22, '13 3:19pm PST 
Welcome Tillie! Kitties sure are amazing little things aren't they? I am always amazed at how each one of mine are similar & yet so different. I do love dogs too, but I would never be without a cat. welcomecat on moon
[notify]