GO!

say hello

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Sun Jun 2, '13 12:43am PST 
cat on moon hi. My name is arantxa and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I'm a cat lover and i would introduce my self to the rest. I haven't seen any entry for a presentation so I've choosen this one. I live with three cats right now. Nelle 13 years old female. Estiven 7 years old male and Miguelito 2 years old male. I love them very much kissing and i hope i could put some pictures of them... forgive me is my english is not very good but i'm doing my best.hamster dance
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Sun Jun 2, '13 12:41pm PST 
Bienvenidos, Arantxa! Can't wait to see pictures of your kitties!
[notify]

nelly

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 11:57am PST 
i've already put one of nelly a calico black and white happy dance next , stiven and miguelito
[notify]

nelly

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 11:58am PST 
i've already put one of nelly a calico black and white happy dance next , stiven and miguelito
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Fri Jun 7, '13 3:27pm PST 
Hi and welcome to Catster!
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Fri Jun 7, '13 6:57pm PST 
Hi, Arantxa! wave Welcome to Catster. welcome
I moved you over to the "New to Catster" forum. If you need help with anything, just post. The Catsters are a friendly bunch.
hi5

miguelito

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 2:32pm PST 
I'm taking my exam for the FIRST in july on the 26 and i'm a little nervous eek but have anyone seen my cat's pictures? i would like some one share with me pictures of black cats like my miguelito or pictures of mix of siamese whit strikes likes estiven o a the calicos one like my nellydancing
[notify]