GO!

how to put baby picture on catster

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 4:48pm PST 
i wouild like to know how i get baby picture on the forum when i leave a post i wouild like to have a picture of baby on there then you guys couild see why i love her so much can i be in the photo with her or wouild you rather have her alone
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Sun Apr 14, '13 8:55pm PST 
If you haven't already done so, you have to register for a Catster account. After you've done that you can create a profile for Baby that includes her picture.
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Mon Apr 15, '13 7:23pm PST 
As you have noticed, the majority of Catster members prefer their main picture to be only their cat. But you can add a picture of you and your cat together on her page.

Purred: Thu Apr 18, '13 2:03pm PST 
how do i go to profile im registerd
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Apr 19, '13 6:19pm PST 
Scroll up to the top of this page and in the left corner, click on "Account". That will take you to "My Account". Number 7 should be where you can add your picture.