GO!

Pictures Not Showing Up On My Page...?

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 12:40pm PST 
I've been having trouble uploading pictures to the profiles. On Belle's page the very last picture shows up blank on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I don't use Chrome so I wouldn't know if it does the same thing on there to. I've been in contact with HQ about this issue but was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this also!shrug
[notify]

Cesar

the orange one

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 6:13pm PST 
Hi Belle, we have seen other kitties pages with pics not showing up. it sounds like caster's have fleas "again". a few of them just kept on trying, and there pics finally uploaded, or, wanted on caster to fix it.

purrs
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 6:24pm PST 
Hi Cesarwave
We had this problem a couple weeks ago to and mom told HQ about it and they showed up after a few days.
[notify]