GO!

New to Catser... got a question too!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 3:41am PST 
Hey guys I'm new to catster it's great to meet you all smile

Could someone tell me how I can add a pic of my cat as my avatar like a lot of the other members have done?

Great to be here!!
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 10:31am PST 
welcome! I gotta run back to work right quick, but I can sign in later & try to help you. With the revamp of the site I am not sure where the sign-up page is, but I will find it for you! welcome
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 3:06pm PST 
welcome

Your kitty will show up on your Forum posts as soon as you create a profile page for her/him. If you have more than one cat in your family and create pages for each of them, you will have the option to select which kitty's name and picture you use each time you post. way to go

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Mon Jul 9, '12 10:27pm PST 
Welcome to Catster! welcome

Go to the Catster Homepage.
On the right side you will see the "Community" button. Click on it.
The next screen -- on the left there is a button "Join Catster". Click on it.
Then -- "Join Now" and follow the instructions.

If you still have trouble, post here to let us know.