GO!

Brand new

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Brooks

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 9:36am PST 
Im brand new to Catster! Found this site while searching for cat treat/cake recipes and site looked interseting so I thought Id give it a try! My kitten's name is Brooks and he is about 10-11 months old! A coworker of my took in a stray cat not knowing the cat was expecting and what a surprise when that litter arrived! Brooks' mom was was mauled to death by 2 stray dogs shortly after having the littercry Brooks and the rest of the litter spent their first 3-4 months living outside competing for food and survival and hardly no human interaction! Im happy to report Brooks is almost a year old is happy, healthy and friendly!
[notify]

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 8:18pm PST 
Hi Brooks! Glad you found your way here--nice to meet you! You will love it here. There are always helpful kitties here in the forums. We have some good times! Check out the groups too--they are fun.
We are sorry to hear about your cat momma. cry We are happy that you found your forever home and you have a great life now. We love your mustache! Gotta love them cute white socks too! wink
I was a feral kitten. My mom took me home when I was only 5 weeks old.

Let us know if you need anything!

Purrs,
Kenji, Gimli, Isis, Tabi & K.C.

welcome

Edited by author Sat Feb 4, '12 8:19pm PST

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 8:52pm PST 
We see you live with a big doggy! We have a doggy sister named Trinity. She is a flat-coated retriever/collie mix.

Brooks

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 9:37am PST 
Brooks thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Looks like there is a lot of helpful info on the forums!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 2:08pm PST 
howdy! welcome to Catster! welcome This is the place to learn, have fun, ask questions, and get & give support. We are all here because we love our kitties. My kitty's life was saved from what I learned on here about urinary blockages - always feel free to ask a question, post a story, anything! wave
[notify]