GO!

We are brand new!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 5:30pm PST 
Our names are Charlie and Bailey, and we are brand new to Catster! Mommy thinks I'm a full blooded Maine Coon, and my sister Bailey is a medium haired, solid white domestic kitty. Boy were we glad to find this forum! There are lots of helpful kitties and kitty mommies here. We have been browsing, (with mommy's help) for about 20 minutes! (Although what REALLY keeps our attention is that arrow thingy that moves across the screen...mommy calls it a MOUSE?!- huh, no wonder it's fun to swat at...) anymewwww, we would love other kitty friends, so meowwww at us soon! smile
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 6:43pm PST 
welcomecheercat on moonparty Welcome to the best place!!!!.....You will love this place....what support...what stories...
and what cats...They are purrrrfect.....
[notify]

Charlie and- Bailey

Love and- Purrrrrrs!

Purred: Thu Feb 2, '12 6:54pm PST 
Alexander is such a handsome kitty! Thanks for welcoming us with open paws! We are loving this place!kitty
[notify]

Jack

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 2:50pm PST 
Welcome to Catster dear!
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 4:33pm PST 
Hi Charlie and Bailey! Welcome to Catster!!! wave
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 7:05pm PST 
Hi Charlie & Bailey! wave
Welcome to Catster!
You will love it here!

Purrs,
Gimli, Isis, Tabi, Kenji & K.C.

welcome

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Feb 3, '12 7:58pm PST 
Hi, Charlie and Bailey! wave Welcome to Catster. welcome
We know you will like it here!

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Feb 5, '12 2:08pm PST 
howdy! welcome to Catster! welcome This is the place to learn, have fun, ask questions, and get & give support. We are all here because we love our kitties. My kitty's life was saved from what I learned on here about urinary blockages - always feel free to ask a question, post a story, anything! wave
[notify]