GO!

Hello everyone - I'm new to Catster. Any advice?

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Maisie Bella

Pretty as a- picture - Amazing Maisie

Purred: Tue Jan 17, '12 5:14am PST 
Hi everyone, I'm new to Catster and wondered if you could give me any tips to the most interesting things on the site? I've discovered the forums (great!) but still finding my way around the rest of the site.
Thank you
Maisie xxx
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Tue Jan 17, '12 8:13am PST 
Welcome to the BEST place on the Web for Cats and their humans!!! I would suggest looking at the Fourm Topics, and if one catches your interest, read the posts and add one of your own.

Don't ever hesitate to ask questions, CATSTER members are some of the most caring, helpful and great people I have ever met!!!

Look at the list of Groups, you can find one that might interest you, we have lots of fun posting in our Groups.

The New Orleans Kittieswelcome
[notify]

Jack

Purred: Tue Jan 17, '12 2:55pm PST 
Welcome to Catster!

There are lots of great people and cats here! The articles are really good, and very well written! Forums are fun, as well as some of the games!
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Thu Jan 19, '12 8:48pm PST 
Hi, Maisie! wave Welcome to Catster! welcome

The forums are a good place to become acquainted with Catster members. I noticed you may have allergies, so you may want to post in the Cat Health or Food & Nutrition forums.

And for finding some friends closer to your own home, check out the Party Time forum and post in the Moo Boo thread where some of our U.K. members hang out. Here's the link:
MOO BOO

Edited by author Thu Jan 19, '12 8:54pm PST

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 5:57am PST 
Hi Maisie!

Explore...post to diaries, introduce yourself, and make sure to write in your diary!

And...make lots of friends! Hi!!!! We live in Kew Gardens NY and are glad to meet you!
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 6:43am PST 
Hi Maisie!cheerwelcome This place is amazing...Your questions will be answered. Friends will support you through everything. It is for all cat lovers and those who want to help others with cat problems. When Natasha got her wings, they helped and supported me. I found out information that the internet had little knowledge. I found another cat who also had an iris melanoma. We shared experiences. Go to the forums and connect there.
Welcome!!!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 8:14pm PST 
Hi Maisie! wave
Welcome to Catster! Catster is an awesome place and we're sure you will love it here!

Yes, come by the Moo Boo! I am usually there at least once a week when our human mom is off work on a weekday and we will stay a few hours. We have a great time!

hamster dancehappy dancedancing

welcome

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Mon Jan 23, '12 9:55am PST 
Welcome to Catster wave

We hope you are slowly finding your way around.

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance