GO!

New member here

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Patricia

The Purr Machine

Purred: Mon Jan 9, '12 11:43pm PST 
Hi everyone. I have been looking all over the Internet for a place to chat about cats. Since there are no cat chat rooms, I decided to try a cat message board. I am looking forward to sharing information about pet cats.

Right now I have one cat because the other one had CRF and had to be euthanized on December 1, 2011. cry rainbow
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 10:01am PST 
Hi! Welcome to Catster! wave Looking forward to hearing some stories and sharing info! We have 5 cats in our family: Gimli (he is also a brown classic tabby with white), Isis, Tabi, Kenji & K.C.

So sorry to hear about your kitty that just recently went to the Rainbow Bridge. hug *purrs*

Nice to meet you! welcome

Neko Mana

Oh hai...I haz- mad ninja skillz

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 1:25pm PST 
Oh hai...welcome I's Neko Mana. Nice to meet you. I'm still sorta new here myself.

kitty
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:46pm PST 
welcome to catster! I'm so sorry for your very recent loss. you can always post in the memorial section, this is probably the best place on the internet I've ever found to be supportive. Everyone here is wonderful! hug
[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 6:25pm PST 
Welcome to Catster, Patricia! wave
You'll find plenty of information here!
welcome

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Fri Jan 13, '12 6:02pm PST 
welcome Patricia to Catster big hug

So very sorrie for you litta furrball on his passing to the Rainbow Bridge rainbow it's neva easy at all. frown

We all are very loving, supportive & you have come to the right place.

hug hug hug hug

Bless you Mom.

Luv & purrs,
Kally Kat
[notify]