GO!

hi there!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 4:38pm PST 
we're new to the site, though we have been making a few posts here and there : ) cynder is my first kitten, and i love her dearly. she is 3 months old. she came in to my life when everything was going downhill and just completely changed all of that. i got her from a local shelter; i got her two days before christmas and i spent it with her.
as for her human, i'm a 19 year old college student. all of my money goes to cynder, and i wouldn't want it any other way. we look forward to making lots of friends on here!

Edited by author Fri Dec 30, '11 4:39pm PST

[notify]

RW Angel- Kenji Muto- DB #101b

Meowmie's- Sunshine

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 7:28pm PST 
Hi Cynder, welcome to Catster! welcome You'll love it here! Nice to meet you!

CK Angel- Ryder- Knowles

I'm a Carolina- Kitten in New- York!

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 3:53pm PST 
Hiya Cynder!!! I'm CK! I come from a big cat family! I'm the youngest at 6 months now! Nice to meet you!
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '12 8:42pm PST 
welcome ... to Catster, Cynder! A friend request is on the way!

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Fri Jan 6, '12 11:46pm PST 
Hi Cynder! Welcome to Catster! welcome

Our mom adopted me and my brother Arthur when she was in college, too. You look kind of like I did back then (note my current primary pic, which mom took 17 years ago laugh out loud)!

Us beautiful black kitties need to stick together! cat on moon