GO!

New kitty (unnamed; help maybe?)

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 11:12am PST 
Hi, I'm new to Catster seeing as my mommy adopted me today. She hasn't given me a name yet, but I'd like one. I think she is a nice lady because she rescued me. They were going to put me down tonight she said, but I'm not really sure what all that means. I'm going to go purr at her some more. Can you help me get a name? Mommy wants to give me a Halloween name since it's the 28th. I'm a black male around four weeks old if that helps.
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 1:08pm PST 
Shadow . Spook . Batty . Magic . VooDoo
Raven . Licorice . Tricks . Midnight . Merlin
Hocus Pocus . Bandit . Mystique . Cinder
Eclipse . Ninja . Zorro . Blackjack . Monster
Demon . Ghoulie . Boo . Spider
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 2:24pm PST 
I forgot! OT - Cats lpve fleece in the winter. The fabric stores have it on sale, look for coupons too. Find the softest ones. They nest or make a tent to sleep in or over your lap. Or buy enought for you to have a blanket, 2.5 yds., & kitty to have at night. How much fun you will have!!!
[notify]

Cookie

Can we play??

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 2:24pm PST 
I forgot! OT - Cats lpve fleece in the winter. The fabric stores have it on sale, look for coupons too. Find the softest ones. They nest or make a tent to sleep in or over your lap. Or buy enought for you to have a blanket, 2.5 yds., & kitty to have at night. How much fun you will have!!!
[notify]

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 3:48pm PST 
Those names are all neat! Thanks Cookie. I'll tell mommy to buy me lots of fleece. I only have a small fleece blanket for now.
[notify]

Merlin

Little Wizard

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 5:15pm PST 
Mommy posted a picture of me in case it helps!
[notify]

Merlin

Little Wizard

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 9:32pm PST 
Thanks Cookie, mommy decided to name me Merlin. Bandit was the second pick, but daddy reminded her one of my playdates when I get older is named that.
[notify]