GO!

Hover Links not working today (Wed. Oct 26)

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Tessa ~ DG- #13 ~

We- lubbs- U!

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 5:33pm PST 
I noticed in my groups today I had to click and go outside Catster to see the picture images- is anyone else having this problem and is Catster HQ aware?
Thanks for listening.
Lubbs, Tessa
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Oct 26, '11 6:09pm PST 
we are having big time problems, the community tab does not work, log in button is messed up, and in forums, when we hit the topic name, some of them takes us to dogsters forum, anyone else having these problems?
[notify]

Tessa ~ DG- #13 ~

We- lubbs- U!

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 1:14am PST 
you're right Lady- I have reported to HQ some of the same problems- community button doesn't work and the remarks when you click on your rosettes doesn't work either. I have had a problem with Catster logging me out for the past month and the Catster techies haven't fixed that yet either.
Service is very slow, wish they could fix things as we all get very frustrated ...
Thanks for listening!
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 9:11am PST 
Well, they fix the the community tab and log in button, our rosettes are working, the only we have is that some of the forums take you to dogster, is any one else having this problem?
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Oct 27, '11 9:29am PST 
Yep - been having this issue all morning. HISSS. I thought things were supposed to be better???
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Oct 29, '11 8:36am PST 
we heard back from casters, they said they are working on some of the forums take you to dogster problem, going on day three with this problem. you are right tigger, thought things were going to get bettet.
[notify]