GO!

Avoid receiving spam photo comments!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Harvard

Regional Winner!

Purred: Mon Oct 24, '11 3:55am PST 
@Bruce--Exactly. Nonsensical poorly spelled posts, and now just gibberish. Even the names are now gibberish. Harvard got another such comment on a photo Saturday. Why they are targeting Harvard and not my other cats, I have no idea. I also wonder why this is happening on Catster--Catster is well-known to cat lovers, but what about the Internet community at large? I'd hate to think that it could be some crazed Catster member who's doing this. There are no click on links, and I don't know enough about hacking to see how posting gibberish could somehow be useful in this regard.
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 10:16pm PST 
I received some of these gibberish posts too on my photos and because they were nonsensical and didn't describe anything I didn't know which photos they were on. Only the last few days did I find them and delete them. I don't get it. shrug
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2