GO!

thumbnails don't exist

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Mr. Spunky

Purred: Sat Sep 10, '11 12:35pm PST 
I just joined and loaded up some pix for each of 5 kitties. Since they are family, the other 4 have links on each page.

Problem: Only one cat's link has a photo thumbnail. the other 4 do not have thumbnails, although a picture was uploaded. I did not see any size restrictions when uploaded but each picture should be under 600x600.

I copied the image location (URL) or each of the 4 missing photos and pasted into the address box. I get an "Oops. Broken link" message. : (

Can't find any help files or report a bug links here.

shrug

What gives?
[notify]

Ashlynne

Silly girl

Purred: Sat Sep 10, '11 8:02pm PST 
I see the thumbnails for all family members on each of your pages now, so the problem must have fixed itself?

For links to some "Help" resources or to contact Support, go to the bottom of any page on the site and click on the "contact" link, which will take you to:
Catster Community Site Support.

Welcome to Catster! welcome
[notify]