GO!

New Little Me

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Kito O'Maley

You move, I- attack you!

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 1:01pm PST 
Hello everyone,

I am a new kitty to catster, my name is Kito. The rest of my family has been on catster for awhile. An i am in need of some new friends. smile So is there anyone who would like to be my furfriend?
[notify]

Athena

Purred: Fri Sep 9, '11 11:11pm PST 
You are ADORABLE! I'm glad your mommy? decided to let you inside and I think she WILL be keeping you, not MAY be keeping you lol, you're way too cute not to keep. We'd love to be friends with you, my dad will send your family a request smile
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Sat Sep 10, '11 4:19am PST 
Hi Kito and welcome to CATSTER!! We visited your page and left you a Friends Request. LOVE to read about kitties adopting good people, and sure sounds like you did!!!

The New Orleans Kittieswelcomewelcomewave
[notify]

Kito O'Maley

You move, I- attack you!

Purred: Sun Sep 11, '11 7:29am PST 
Hi Guys wave

Thank you for all the lovely furfriend requests. I gladly accepted them all. Also, thank you for the nice and sweet compliments, they all made me feel special.

I know this probably isn't the right place to be asking this question. But do you guys have any thoughs on what my breeding could be? My new founded mommy was thinkings Maine Coon mix
[notify]

MILO BLUE- EYES DB# 73A

Bluest Eyes In- TEXAS

Purred: Sun Sep 11, '11 7:47am PST 
wavewaveHi Kito! Oh wow, yeps u r way to hansome 'n sweet fur dem to say no on keepin' ya buddy!! So happy u gotted a great new home!cheerhappy dance I not shur if u be's norwegian forrest kitty or maine coone, but u r really a cutie pie! applausedancingapplauseparty Big Concats on ur Diary of the Day honor! Great Diary entry!!

Big purrs 'n head bonks,
MILOhi5
[notify]

Milo

Purred: Fri Oct 7, '11 12:01pm PST 
welcome im also new here as well
[notify]