GO!

Question about groups.

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Blackie

Halloween Kitty

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 11:46am PST 
Since I've added 12 adoptable cats to my profile, all my cats have been getting requests to join groups on Dogster. Is that normal? I accepted a few, but then stopped because nowhere in the group rules did I see where cats could join too.

Also, the cats that joined the groups, their profiles show they have been updated every day even though most have not been updated in a week or so. That does not happen for those that I didn't add to the groups, only the cats that did. Is there a connection? Thanks for any help. kitty
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Fri Mar 18, '11 10:08pm PST 
Some Groups are open to just cats, some just dogs, and some welcome both cats AND dogs!

Just to warn you, though, if you're getting your group messages delivered to your email--Dogsters tend to make more noise than Casters do! laugh out loud

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 4:27pm PST 
i just got a group invite that aparrently is for dogs only cause i tried to join it it said i needed to have dogster account. but i dont have any dogs.
[notify]