GO!

New to Catster

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Spinner

Eat sleep and be- merry!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 8:36am PST 
Hi Im new here. Found the address on a calendar I got gor Xmas. I have 2 fur babies. Spinner a black Amer SH and Shadow a grey Amer SH. I have some questions and concerns. Looks like a great place to find answers. Thanks for having us!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 8:44am PST 
Hi Spinner and Shadow! wave Welcome to Catster!
You will love it here! Good to meet y'all! way to go

Gimli, Isis, Tabi, Charlie, Kenji & K.C.

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 3:23pm PST 
Welcome Shadow and Spinner - you're going to love Catster, just like we do! You can find answers on anything here, by looking through Forums, or just getting on and posting questions, like you did here. We also have pmail, so you can send a direct message to anyone, and nobody's personal info is compromised. Enjoy! prrrrp, Tinkhappy dancewave
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:38pm PST 
Welcome to catster! you will not find a friendlier bunch than there is here! cheer
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 10:46am PST 
Welcome Shadow and Spinner, friend request on the way dancingwave

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Feb 17, '11 2:54pm PST 
Hi Spinner and Shadow! Welcome! We'll all be glad to help you with anything. Just let us know. big grin
[notify]