GO!

Need help with Guestbook & Playlist

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lola -

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:21pm PST 
I put a guestbook and playlist on my page but it covers up my friends' photos. I can't figure out how to put them on without doing that. Can anyone help?
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 4:37pm PST 
Hi Lola! wave

I have a player and a slide guestbook on my page too. The applications take up a big space in the biofields and the height has to be bigger. Just go to the little height boxes and adjust the heights. I looked at my account and I have a height of 400 for my guestbook. I would try that on the song player too. You can just keep adjusting the heights until you like what it looks like. big grin

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Jan 27, '11 7:37pm PST 
Hi again Lola! Do you have your song player and your guestbook codes in the same biofield? If you do, you can copy the code to the player and put it in the biofield after the one that has the guestbook one. wave

Lola -

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 9:32am PST 
Thanks Gimli, I have it right now. I've also added another big pic for Valentine's Day kissing Thank you wave
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 10:38am PST 
You are very welcome Lola! wave