GO!

Mom just made my page :)

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Tommy

Purred: Mon Nov 8, '10 11:20pm PST 
Just this morning, I was a barn kitty, now I've been to see the doc, discovered my new bed and toys and spent all day in the house getting love and attention. Now, I even have my very own Catster page...I'm gonna be famous big grin
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 9:39am PST 
What a cutey patootey you are! Welcome to Catster and bless your family for giving you a great new home. You've got some wonderful toys to play with and you look nice and healthy. cheer
[notify]

Tommy

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 12:44pm PST 
Thank you smile I have some "farm cat" issues to deal with: ear mites and lice, but Dr Carla took care of that, so soon I'll be able to check out the rest of the house and meet my doggy brother and sisters big grin
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 7:11pm PST 
Hi Tommy, welcome to Catster! You are a handsome little guy! wave

Tommy

Purred: Tue Nov 9, '10 8:33pm PST 
Thanks big grin Everyone here has been so friendly and welcoming, and my first full day at home was amazing smile I came from a pretty nice farm with very nice people, but an indoor life is always nicer smile
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Fri Nov 12, '10 5:56pm PST 
I was born in a barn and Mom picked me when I was a kitten. Believe me, on those cold, freezing nights when you look out the window and see all that blowing snow, it sure feels good to be able to stretch out on the couch and fall asleep in a nice, warm house.
way to go

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Sat Nov 13, '10 5:36pm PST 
Hi Tommy
Welcome to Catsters!! You'll make many news friends here!!
Purrs and Treats, Muffy
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Sun Nov 14, '10 12:00pm PST 
Hello Tommy and welcome to catster,we are very happy that you have a lovely warm home to live in now with lovely toys and doggie brofurs and sisfurswavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave
[notify]

Tommy

Purred: Wed Nov 17, '10 9:30pm PST 
Thanks smile I've met the doggies and I looooove them, and they love me too! And I've gotten a lot of new toys and I loooooove them too big grin
[notify]