GO!

Hi, I'm new here!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

~*| Karma- |*~

Now you see me - now you don't!

Purred: Wed Oct 6, '10 10:49am PST 
Hello everyone! I took a little time to sneak out from under the bed and check out this site, and it looks like I'll make lots of new friends!

My owners were having to move across the country and they thought the move would be very stressful for me, so I have just been adopted into a new family. They sure seem to like me a lot!

There are two big people and two little people here (I think humans call them "kids"). The little ones are a bit scary to me, but I've decided that they're ok, because they scratch under my chin and it feels great! smile

I am a pretty shy cat, so it's taking some time for me to get used to my new home, but so far it's not too bad.

I am a black kitty with gold eyes, and my humans say I look like a "Halloween Cat", although I'm not too sure what that means. smile

My new humans have decided that they would like to give me a new name to go along with my new home... does anyone have any suggestions?
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Oct 6, '10 7:46pm PST 
Hi! Welcome to Catster wave
If your purrsons think you are super stealthy, maybe they should name you "Bomber" (like the stealth bomber jet)... laugh out loud but names are really a personal choice. I'm sure you will get a great name.

Edited by author Wed Oct 6, '10 7:47pm PST

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 6:03am PST 
Hi and welcome to Catster! wave

Oh, your family named you Karma! That's a very pretty name and it suits a pretty girl like you. Not to worry about being a little shy! It may take awhile to get used to your new humans and all the smells and sights in your new home but it won't be long before you feel right at home.
[notify]