GO!

Hello

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 9:40am PST 
I am new here, and wanted to say Hi, I personally do not have cats but my boyfriend has two. We dont live together so they are his. Fred is a female domestic shorthair cross, and Sotto/ Monkey/ Mister Mister/ is a purebred Ragdoll... he doesnt really have a name yet because my boyfriend cant decide on one but those are the three the cat gets called all the time. So I am here just to talk about his cats as well I love them sooo much...
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 9, '10 7:27pm PST 
Hello, Guest! wave
Talk ... ask questions ... prowl the forums and make yourself at home.

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:47am PST 
should I just add his cats profiles... he doesnt care one way or the other and I think the one cat has claimed me anyways.
[notify]

Persephone- Alice- Bomballerina

Interesting- stuff is- interesting.

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 9:47pm PST 
Make them profiles! big grin The more cats, the merrier!
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 10:22pm PST 
Yes, we agree! We want to see pics! big grin wink

Fred

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 6:35pm PST 
done and done lol they each have a profile now with the mans permission of course
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Fri Sep 17, '10 10:00pm PST 
Looking good! wave