GO!

Creating Your Own Catster Background

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Sun Aug 22, '10 11:23am PST 
Darn! My mom found the coolest, cutest little backgrounds for us cats and she doesn't even know how she can make them our backgrounds! What should she do?

Edited by author Sun Aug 22, '10 6:51pm PST

[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sun Aug 22, '10 6:53pm PST 
She should join Catsters' Pawsome Pages Group where every question she has about fixing up your family's pages will be answered.

I sent an invitation to you to joint the group. wink

Sabryna

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 10:11am PST 
Hello. Where is that group by chance? I am trying to remove the catster frame so that the background can be seen on my kitty's page and I am getting frustrated. smile Thank you Deborah Momma of Sabryna.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 7:10pm PST 
Here you go:

Link to Pawsome Pages

Princess

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 2:58am PST 
im tying to get a background for my account but i dont knowconfusedshrug i yeah my owners friends cat had two babysdancingkissingflowershamster dancesmilelaugh out loudfrowncryconfusedshockbig grinred faceapplauseshhsilencedwinkwavehailbig laughdancingcheer: c9shruglittle angelway to gopuppykittyhappy dancedogsnoopykittypartyeekrainbowwishesmeditatenaughtykissinghamster dancedancingrelievedflowersbig hughi5hi5 welcomecat on moon i have know idear to do anything frowncry
[notify]