GO!

PROBLEM MAKING FRIENDS

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 3:44pm PST 
frownOUR MOM CHRIS CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW THINGS WORK AT CATSTER,SHE IS SO.. LOST.WE ARE NEW, SO CAN YOU PLEASE ASK YOUR HUMAN/OWNER TO HELP! WE ARE SO.... LONELY/confusedthinkingthinkingconfusedMUCH CAT KISSES kissingAND FURRY HUGS hughughugcloud 9 YOUR NEW FRIENDS "TEEKA" & :TAJA" THANKS FOR HELPING OUR MOM !way to go ps. MOM WILL ADD OUR PHOTOS A.S.A.P.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu Aug 19, '10 6:48pm PST 
Hi, Teeka and Taja ... wave ... we can't wait to see your pictures. What do you need to know?

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Aug 22, '10 6:41am PST 
An easy way to make friends is to join a group that you are interested in. There are groups for cats who like to play games,chat,learn stuff,read books just about any activity. So when you get your pages up find a fun group and participate.I bet you will make friends!
[notify]

Morris

Morris For- President

Purred: Mon Aug 30, '10 1:03am PST 
Hey there!
Wanted to say Welcome and see if I could be of any help! Just let me know! Can't wait to see your pretty pictures!dancing
Take care and have a wonderful week!

Morris
kitty
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Mon Aug 30, '10 1:07am PST 
Hi, Teeka and Taja! You can start building your friends lists as soon as your mom posts your profiles with pictures. Send us a friend request as soon as you can!
wave