GO!

Earn a Forever Star

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Hawkeye- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Sun Mar 7, '10 6:25am PST 
I am giving a forever star to 3 Catsters who want to learn how to design a Group Page, or learn some new tricks / streamline your code better.

Accepting expert, intermediate, and novice catsters on a first ask basis.

If you are not already in the Pawsome Pages group you will receive group invites and will have all the help you need, your design will be showcased on the Pawsome Pages Group Page for a month as well as your photo on the group page, and a ...

FOREVER STAR hamster dance
[notify]

Milo♥DB#35b

ORANGE POWER!

Purred: Sun Mar 7, '10 12:32pm PST 
wave Hawkeye! My mom wants to learn. But when it comes to working with codes she is a hopeless and eternal novice..
red face

Smooches
Milo
[notify]

Milo♥DB#35b

ORANGE POWER!

Purred: Sun Mar 7, '10 3:07pm PST 
I am sorry Hawkeye, Mom thought about it and her thinking is just too fuzzy right now. She is still coping with the loss of our Alfie.

Sad smooches
Milo
[notify]

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Tue Mar 9, '10 4:10pm PST 
2 signed up ... one to go hamster dance
[notify]

Pixie

I'm not- overweight just- fluffy!

Purred: Sun Mar 14, '10 11:21pm PST 
I'm new too this and so is my mom, and my sister Magic, but we want to learn. Thanks Pixie
[notify]

Nogie

You may call me- Sir Nogs-

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 3:13pm PST 
wave Hawkeye, if you are still helping out with teaching someone how to set up a page, I will be interested in that. Have to steal my Mama's shlaptop for that but it should work out.
If you don't do that anymore, can you point me to someone else.

Thank you furry much!
happy dance Nogie happy dance
[notify]

Opie

Mr. Sweetness

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 6:28pm PST 
Hawkeye
We'd love to learn if you still have room
[notify]

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Thu Jul 15, '10 8:45am PST 
We are all full up for now. Thank You all.
[notify]