GO!

forum topics

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 10:16pm PST 
is it us, or did we happen to lose a few forum topics? looks like there are at least 3 missing, does anybody know why catsters is doing this? local & we miss you are gone too

Edited by author Fri Sep 18, '09 8:34pm PST

[notify]

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 6:08pm PST 
We noticed it too. Some forums are gone and others have been combined into one forum, e.g. New to Catster is gone; Cat of the Week and Cat of the Day have been combined into one forum, etc.

Dunno why? shrug
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 6:47pm PST 
Some forums were redundant and some were hardly being used so HQ has combined a few forums and added a forum description at the beginning of each.

Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Fri Sep 18, '09 8:22am PST 
Thank you Athena!
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Sep 20, '09 4:39pm PST 
Yeah, I was noticing it too. So, has our posts been removed from those topics too?
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 6:34pm PST 
Nothing should be "lost". Threads and their posts should have been relocated under a forum with similar interests.

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Fri Oct 2, '09 9:04am PST 
I actually noticed that a topic I had been posting in was moved to another section. So I think they've moved everything.

Purrs,
Coophamster dance
[notify]