GO!

Were New

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Sun Aug 23, '09 4:39pm PST 
Hello again,I just was able to take it back off my Marty's page,But when I did it looked to me to be in the body block it was supose to be in...I dont know...thinking
[notify]

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 3:05pm PST 
Hello,I got a background.How do I delete all the advertisements to the right,top and left of page..It is taking up space on the background..And is this the only place one can choose backgrounds mbif....
[notify]

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 3:33pm PST 
Ok I got the background to stay,cant get the stuff off marty page tho..I thought I got the music,but its not comming in..What am I doing wrong now??nic
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Mon Aug 24, '09 6:00pm PST 
The browser Firefox (instead of Internet Explorer) eliminates the advertising, but some cats are having trouble with Firefox lately.
shrug
Glad you got a background, but from looking at your page, maybe you have copied more than one background and music selection. It looks like you have 2 songs listed and with Midi you can have only one selection. It's always a good idea to separate each code with one or two spaces or blank lines so the codes don't jumble all together.

Yes, there are many websites you can go to for backgrounds, music, sparkly stuff, etc. A large selection is listed in the Pawsome Pages group I invited you to join. You can scamper over to Pawsome Pages to check out their list.

I'm far from an expert, Marty, so I'm going to move this thread over to the Tips, Tricks and Help forum where some of our Catster teckie experts can guide you. wink

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Sat Aug 29, '09 9:17am PST 
How do I change the font size and coloring of the lettering/words on my page.Where would I find that in Marty's edit opptions
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sat Aug 29, '09 6:26pm PST 
That won't be in Marty's edit options; you need specific codes for each type of font and color. And that's something I don't know, so you need to go to the Pawsome Pages Group

http://www.catster.com/group/Pawsome_pages-8139

(or click the link to their group on Marty's page). You can either find directions for the codes in their forums or you can post your questions in their forums.

Your background is very pretty! way to go

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Sun Aug 30, '09 6:15am PST 
Hello everyone..I know this isnt the right place to post this but Myself and some friends are tring to get the word out on a topic that happened back in march of 08..It was an abuse case on cats..And now these cats are being put up for adoption starting on the 31th..Many people responded to this case and well now many have dissapeared without being able to contacting them..This is the only forum I know of on this thread and was hoping that someone could post it in the right place if possable..Many of these cats could be reunited with their owners but The time frame on the trail and hold on these cats has been well over a year ,and many people have lost contact with those looking for information,,,Please someone post this in the rightful place on this thread..thank you,nicole
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/20609165/detail .html
[notify]

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Sun Aug 30, '09 6:17am PST 
Hello Apollo..Thank you for saying martys page is pretty..I like it but find that it is dark and I cant read anything on his page,lol
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sun Aug 30, '09 6:58pm PST 
Marty, you can start a thread in the Shelters, Rescue and Fostering forum. Here's the link:

Rescue

to help the kitties in the shelter.

Edited by author Sun Aug 30, '09 7:04pm PST

Marty,

ImOneof18cats

Purred: Sun Aug 30, '09 9:22pm PST 
Thank you very much..
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2