GO!

How do you give Paws?

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Princess

I want to be- alone!

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 7:51am PST 
My mom is really not the brightest. She can't find out how to give paws to cats. Can any of you help her through this.
[notify]

Purrdie,- Until we- meet again.

Miss- fluffy- pants.

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 8:32am PST 
Hi Princess.

Tell your mom to look at the list on the left (her left) of the screen.
Click on "See the Cats"
Then click on "Give some paw"

Hope that helps.
[notify]

♥- Purrscilla- ♥

It`s Good to be- the Queen!

Purred: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:25pm PST 
All Mom sees when she does that is:

Discovery Stroll
Recently Added
Adoptable cats
Site Favorites
Kittens Only!
By Breed
See All Cat Strolls

No "Give Some Paw"...?....
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Sep 8, '09 6:52pm PST 
Princess, it's not your Mom at all!!!

Give paw is not there! shrug I have a call in to HQ to ask where the Give Paw feature went and I'll get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

♥- Purrscilla- ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 6:32am PST 
Thank You, Athena! Please Keep Us Posted!!! We got lots of PAW to give!cheercloud 9wave
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purred: Tue Sep 15, '09 7:03pm PST 
I have some bad news about Give Some Paw . . .

Quoting HQ: "Due to rapidly falling/diminished participation and needing to create room for and improve features that are getting much more use, the Give Some Paw stroll has been discontinued. For the time being the paw votes will remain, but no new votes can be obtained."

Personally, I am disappointed. cry

♥- Purrscilla- ♥

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 3:48am PST 
cry..awwww!! And we`ve got so many to give! Mommy has seen lotsa new kitties whom have joined, and lotsa beautiful stories along with them! PAWEASE!!!! All furs & fur-parents take time to READ about the kitties, and want to give Paw! And let HQ know!!!! and HOPEFULLY we can get our Voting back!!!! hugway to go

Edited by author Wed Sep 16, '09 3:50am PST

[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 4:55am PST 
We got the same reply from HQ as you did Athena & we are very dissapointed that we can't give paw any more & that the new kitties joining don't get paws. frown

The Cornish crew
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 6:00pm PST 
Maybe someone could get a petition started. If enough cats sign, HQ will listen. I think the reason Give Some Paw wasn't utilized by Catsters is the majority of members didn't even know it was there. It needs to be a link on the main page. Once it catches a member's attention and is clicked on, then you're hooked because everyone wants to look at Catster's beautiful cats!
way to go

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 7:43am PST 
sign us up, we would love to give our friends some paw. noticed casters has removed a few topics in the forums, anyone why?
[notify]