GO!

Introducing Zealies and Stars - Also anyone can get more Rosettes

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Catster HQ

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 11:57am PST 
Hey Cats,

Lots of kitties have been asking for a long time if there will ever be a way non-Plus members can give away Rosettes and also if a Plus member wants more Rosettes can they get more. Now you can with Zealies.

There is also another new gift - a Star. Stars are like Rosettes but last forever.

Here is the full story:
http://www.catster.com/site_updates.php?p=265

Let's use this forum to discuss any comments or suggestions on this.

Meow!

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 12:46pm PST 
This is AWESOME Catster!! I look forward to seeing how we cats will be able to "earn" more Zealies in the future : ) I've been wishing for something I could give to my bestest friends that would stay on their pages forever!! Stars are the BEST!!

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 1:21pm PST 
Stars are a good idea! What about other things you could 'buy' with zealies such as 'Happy Birthday Balloon' or 'Get Well Bouquet' or other greetings?
[notify]

♥- Simba- ♥- LOVED

Momma's Girl

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 1:25pm PST 
For the very first time in our whole lives, my brothers and sisters and I agree on something. Even Nero, my nemesis, and I agree: this new idea ROCKS! We just love the permanence of stars and the increased access to rosettes: way to go, HQ!

We also really like Blade's idea of having themed gifts (like the happy birthday balloons and get well bouquets that he mentioned). That would be a great next step for this furbulous new feature.
[notify]

Buster- (Angel Baby)

Open another- can, I don't- like that one!

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 1:26pm PST 
So is this a one time allotment of Zealies or will Plus member get some each month?
[notify]

Hopper

Get outta my- space!

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 1:44pm PST 
We are with you Simba! Finally something all of us agree about! Stars rock!

Edited by author Mon Oct 9, '06 1:44pm PST

[notify]

Angel- Captain,- Macaroni

Cowcats Rock

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 3:00pm PST 
It is easy to do, I gave a rosette, I am eager to learn how to earn zealies. I have enough trouble coming up with my milk money, so I may have to earn zealies. MOL
[notify]

Dutchess

snooty puss

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 3:06pm PST 
WHOO HOO!
I just bought me some ZEALIES!!!!! (Gordy doens't get any unless he's nice)
Only problem though- not ALL the kitties I want to give a star to have a gift box button under their picture!
Does anyone know why????
[notify]

♥- Simba- ♥- LOVED

Momma's Girl

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 3:11pm PST 
Try giving them a treat, Dutchie. That works for me. I think the page just needs to be refreshed. Happy gifting! This is so much fun, but Mommy says I have to stop playing now. Sigh.
[notify]

Dutchess

snooty puss

Purred: Mon Oct 9, '06 3:25pm PST 
Simba my friend,
You are SO SMART!
100% correct with youy diagnosis and treatment of the "no-gift box hiccup"
So smart...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7