GO!

Am I a Siberian mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tofu

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 6:47pm PST 
Meoooow!

I'm a confused kitty as I don't know where I come from. I was first bought as a gift in a petshop, then given without being told of my parents, then was given again, finally, to my forever home.
I do *chirp* a lot like Siberians seem to do and I am not a loud meower - though I really like to communicate!
I am fluffy and have a thick coat. However, I have some kind of M on my forehead. I'm also a tall lady.
Any hints for whom I might be would help!
Meow!
[notify]

Crystal

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 4:30pm PST 
I'm trying to figure out if I amy be a Siberian mix too. Hey, Maybe we're cousins!! I have blue eyes, and the softest silkiest fur that my parents don't need to brush because I'm so good at taking caring of myself. I love to jump into any bag or box that's on the floor. I see you like sitting in things too! I like to sit on top of the cabinets in the kitchen to watch what's going on. My mama says I look like a Siamese but I don't talk as much as those chatterboxes. I do like to say hi to my parents when the come home or come into the room that I'm in.wave
[notify]