GO!

Hello i am new

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Jake

Is I Fits I Sits

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:06pm PST 
Hey there guys, my name is Jake and i am new to catster!smile can you please tell me how my owner is supose to use it?

Edited by author Sat Aug 3, '13 12:06pm PST

[notify]

Stripey

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:07pm PST 
Hey bro! i think he just makes us diarys and makes us profiles!
[notify]

Icky

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:08pm PST 
do not know what he does
[notify]

Zaphod

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:09pm PST 
All i now is they take pictures of us and hurts our eyes with the camera flash
[notify]

Artimis

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 12:10pm PST 
Zaphod is right that is all i know
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Mon Oct 7, '13 11:08am PST 
Hi there! Welcome to Catster!!
Catster is a fun site for all cats! Your owners take pics of you, they post in forums and answers if they have any questions, games or even role plays.
You can Paw Mail to other cats meaning nobody else can see what your saying.
Also i should let you in on the lingo....MOL-Meow out loud!
OMC-Oh my cat!
And you may find some other things like IMO, meaning In My Opinion.
Also there is weekly newsletters sent to your email, and on the catster homepage.
You may also be COTD, meaning Cat Of The Day. If your chosen COTD, then when you hover your mouse over COMMUNITY, you will be there! Or you can be COTW, Cat Of The Week. To see the cat of the week, click COMMUNITY. Then scroll down and you will also see DOTD, Diary of the day. Catster is a very fun site, owners and cats make games, make groups and join groups, make a whole bunch of FurryFriends, (people may call it furriend) and write diaries, and lots of stuff.
If you have any further questions, Paw Mail me by going to my page and clicking, Send a message to this cat. smile

Also if you have a dog(s), Dogster is like this but with dogs.
[notify]

Purred: Sat Nov 23, '13 3:24pm PST 
Hi

I'm new. Was looking at what it said about Siamese - not good for children...??!! NOT TRUE! I had a blue point siamese Sugar - got her when I was in about 6th grade. She slept with me, played with me, trusted me having her on her back cradled on my lap, even tried to follow me to school!!

My brother also had a siamese - once he hit the house from school and said anything on his way up the stairs, Gabby was hot on his trail to be with her human daddy!

As an adult, I had seal point siamese Max for ~16 years before having to have him put to sleep because of his kidney failure...1st time the vet met us, she said he was a "typical Mama's boy" - lol!! She even asked if she could hold him after I was done crying when she put him to sleep - she loved him even tho he growled and hissed through the exams ( ;

Now I have a gray cat/part tabby and a little girl that looks like a small seal point siamese that has more of a muzzle, bigger cheeks than most apple heads, and a coat longer than siamese but not quite himalayan.

God bless you all ( :

Annette
[notify]