GO!

help please

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Sassy

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '07 11:55am PST 
hello,

I am hoping some one can help. My kitten has been very lethargic the past few weeks. She use to be very active. She would constantly fetch for us and play alot. She has not done any of these things lately She constantly sleeps.

I also noticed that one of her eyes has changed colors. The left one is now green and it was crystal blue when we first got her. I have also noticed her squinting alot in that eye.

She goes to the bathroom fine and eats just fine too. I did notice she no longer eats wet food. I was given her this once a day 1/2 small can. We use all the best food for her too.

She has all of her shots to date and the next appointment will be to have her fixed.

So can someone tell me if i should be worried?

I truly thank anyone that can help me here.

take care
[notify]

Sonny

Leave my tail- ALONE!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:05pm PST 
since this was posted last month, I hope you have sorted the problem, but she needed to see a vet asap

hope she is recovering
[notify]