GO!

Am I part Siamese? or not?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Boo

Purred: Wed Oct 3, '07 4:33pm PST 
I know that my mom wasn't siamese but im quite sure that my dad was. I have the markings but still need to know where I belong.
[notify]

Java

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 2:00pm PST 
You look like a beautiful lynx point Siamese to me. A lynx point is a Siamese/tabby cross. So you have Siamese somewhere in your lineage.

Mom had a black foster cat who had two seal point Siamese babies, one short and one long haired, two black and one black and white!
[notify]

shadow

hiss hiss

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 9:17pm PST 
i agree with gava you defenitly have some simese hopefuly thats good if it is cheer
[notify]

Draco Tapp

I am center of- the universe

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 2:06am PST 
There is definately some siamese in there. Looks like the points will come in darker later.
[notify]

Draco Tapp

I am center of- the universe

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 2:06am PST 
There is definately some siamese in there. Looks like the points will come in darker later.
[notify]

Griffin

Griffin - The dog like- Siamese

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '07 1:13pm PST 
You look like you're a lynx point Siamese... good for you!!!
[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '07 2:54pm PST 
My litter-brother (Kitty-Boy) looked like a long-haired Chocolate-Point Siamese (he even had blue eyes!). His human had to give him away, so who knows where Kitty-Boy is now? Maybe he's on Catster!
[notify]